Version 0.3.6 is available!
As usual, many new features and bug fixes, see ChangeLog for detail.
Important: please read the release notes if you are upgrading to this version (from any other version).
New major features in this release:
- mouse support (see this post)
- cursor mode (free movement of cursor on screen)
- contexts for keys (default, search, cursor, mouse)
- hdata in API (direct access to WeeChat data)
- "inactive" colors for inactive windows and lines in merged buffers (see this post)
- support of merged buffers in /layout, save layout of buffers/windows on /upgrade (see this post)
- horizontal scrolling in buffers with free content
- split of outgoing IRC messages
- options for "more" chars in bars
- bold not used any more for basic colors (if terminal has more than 16 colors)
- automatic zoom on current window when terminal becomes too small for windows
- new command /repeat
- local variable "highlight_regex" in buffers
- alt + "m": toggle mouse (
New keys have been added for context "cursor" and "mouse", please see documentation.
Note: to add missing keys, you can use command