Version 0.3.8 is available!
As usual, many new features and bug fixes, see ChangeLog for detail.
Important: please read the release notes if you are upgrading to this version (from any other version).
New major features in this release:
- add terminal "bracketed paste mode" (see this post)
- add IRC "external" SASL mechanism
- improve parsing of IRC channel modes (do not send extra command "MODE" to server)
- follow symbolic links for configuration files (*.conf)
- new option weechat.look.prefix_same_nick (hide same prefix for multiple consecutive messages from same nick)
- add colors for backlog lines
- redirect IRC messages from clients to hide output (relay plugin, IRC protocol)
- add a connection timeout for child process in hook_connect
- fix display bugs and crashs with small windows
- fix truncated configuration files (zero-length) after system crash
- weechat.look.prefix_align_more (from boolean to string)
- weechat.look.prefix_buffer_align_more (from boolean to string)
- meta2-200~ = "/input paste_start" (start of bracketed paste)
- meta2-201~ = "/input paste_stop" (end of bracketed paste)
Note: to add missing keys, you can use command