Version 0.3.9 is available!
As usual, many new features and bug fixes, see ChangeLog for detail.
Important: please read the release notes if you are upgrading to this version (from any other version).
New major features in this release:
- add plugin "script" (replacement of weeget.py and script.pl) (see this post)
- add support of SSL in relay plugin (see this post)
- add color for offline nicks
- add system resource limits for WeeChat process
- add zoom on merged buffer (default key: alt+"x")
- add "Day changed to" in logger backlog
- add command line option "-r" (or "--run-command") to run command(s) after startup of WeeChat
- add option "swap" for command
- generate alternate IRC nicks dynamically (when all nicks are already in use)
- fix rejoin of password protected IRC channels
- fix freeze in irc and relay plugins with sockets
- fix color of long lines (displayed on more than one line on screen) under FreeBSD
- allow update for some variables of hdata
- add japanese user's guide, scripting guide and tester's guide
- weechat.look.nickmode renamed as irc.look.nick_mode (new type: integer with values: none/prefix/action/both)
- weechat.look.nickmode_empty renamed as irc.look.nick_mode_empty
- meta-x = "/input zoom_merged_buffer" (zoom on merged buffer)
- meta-s = "/mute aspell toggle" (toggle aspell)
Note: to add missing keys, you can use command