By Sébastien Helleu on Sunday, January 11 2015, 11:16 - core - Permalink
Version 1.1 is available!
As usual, many new features and bug fixes, see ChangeLog for detail.
Important: please read the release notes if you are upgrading to this version (from any other version).
New major features in this release:
- complete inline commands in input
- allow incomplete commands if unambiguous
- improve speed of completions
- add bar item and signals for mouse status
- use bar conditions on root bars
- add option "reorder" in command /server
- open irc channel buffers before the join is received from server
- add server option "sasl_fail"
- add support for color codes 16-99 in IRC messages
- disable SSLv3 by default
- add support of IRC capability "extended-join"
- add options "stop" and "start" in command /relay
- use HTTPS by default in script plugin for downloads
- add option "restore" in command /trigger
- evaluate and replace regex groups at same time in trigger (new and incompatible format)
- many bugs fixed.