Version 1.5 is available!
As usual, many new features and bug fixes, see ChangeLog for detail.
Important: please read the release notes if you are upgrading to this version (from any other version).
New major features in this release:
- add support of functions in API function "hook_process"
- move of nick coloring options from irc plugin to core
- move irc bar item "away" to core
- add pointer in callbacks used in scripting API
- add option irc.network.sasl_fail_unavailable
- add Portuguese translations
- many bugs fixed.
- irc.look.nick_color_force moved to weechat.look.nick_color_force
- irc.look.nick_color_hash moved to weechat.look.nick_color_hash
- irc.look.nick_color_stop_chars moved to weechat.look.nick_color_stop_chars
- irc.look.item_away_message moved to weechat.look.item_away_message
- irc.color.item_away moved to weechat.color.item_away